“For the school management, it is nice to be able to have an insight into all data such as the progress of students, both in class and individually.”
Marjo van IJzendoorn – Headmaster Rodenborch college
It brings you transparency and objectivity
- It is immediately clear to students what is expected of them in an assignment due to clear instruction, criteria and rubrics.
- Insight into the way of assessing for other teachers
You optimize the work
- You can easily provide better and richer feedback with the help of the observation database with extensive theory and points of improvement.
- You give both formative and summative feedback.
- Peer grading and Team hand-in help the students to learn from and with each other.
- Students learn from giving and receiving feedback.
You keep a good overview
- Revisely is a modern form of a portfolio; no assignment, text or feedback will be lost.
- Clear reporting on performance and development.
It saves time
- The teacher easily selects from the pre-programmed feedback.
- The student immediately sees what went right and wrong and why.
- Revisely has an integrated plagiarism check.
You increase the learning efficiency
- Possibility to let teachers take over each other’s work.
- Possibility to involve external evaluators
We are a reliable partner
- Revisely offers excellent service and support.
- Revisely complies with Dutch and European privacy regulations