Hoe kunnen we helpen?
What can you do with Revisely within Teams
Revisely’s application in combination with Microsoft Teams lets you use the following functionalities.
- Teachers and students can enter Revisely’s web application in a tab
- Teachers can also add, modify Revisely assignments through Teams Assignment options
- Students can hand in documents for assignments in Revisely after entering Revisely through Teams
- Documents can be handed in in many different formats, including PDF, Word and Open Office.
- Teachers can grade and give feedback on students’ documents in Revisely
- Teachers can send the results to students
- Students can see the grade in Teams and see the feedback on their work in Revisely
- Authentication works through SSO
- School data synchronisation from Teams to Revisely in the background
- Results synchronisation from Revisely to Teams in the background
- Assignments synchronisation from Teams to Revisely in the background
Additional functionality is pre-existing in Revisely’s application and not specific for the integration with Teams.
- Peer grading (students grade each other’s work)
- Collaboration through Team hand-ins (one student hands in on behalf of a team of students; results go back to all)